Wednesday, August 19, 2009

TRAPPED IN A BODY NOT MINE...

Social chains bind me strong,
keeping away from what i long,
but wid a free heart n soul,
I'll rove over widout any fall.

My heart says move on,
how can I, wid chains upon?
it doesnt understand the norms,
coz its free unlike my form.

Oh! rain on me u pour,
wash off d burdens 4m d core,
Oh! fire into ashes u turn me,
n I'll resurrect into a newer me.

A soul, a spirit unshackled,
fallacies n rules are crumbled,
breaking the bondage was my prime,
coz I was trapped in a body not mine.

Ps: THE TOPIC WAS INSPIRED FROM ANOTHER BLOGGER "FAERY OF WILDS".

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

breaking bonds are never easy... and thank you for putting my blog name in it :)

chinks said...

@ fow...
hey u deserve it.

sobhan said...

Hey Chinks........

It's fabulous...

Priya Joyce said...

That's so true...as jincy says it...breaking the bonds ain't easy...
u've put it beautifully :):)

chinks said...

sobhan, priya: thanx..

Suresh Kumar said...

R v ever gonna be liberated from these worldly bonds....

Nice Poem

chinks said...

thanx suresh :)

YAM said...

beautiful:)

chinks said...

@ angel:
thanx..

sun said...

bonds.......
are tough to keep...
and tough to break......
u hav some today...
u will hav new one tomorrow...
u want them and still u want to be free...
its not easy...
but u need to be free to realize the importance of ur bond, to cherish it and strengthen it.
its u who make it strong or weak.
its u